LD Business Management Executive Program
Tarrytown, New York, USA the week of October 1.
You have been nominated to attend the Business Management Executive Program, and we are pleased to invite you to a week of knowledge sharing in Tarrytown, New York, USA the week of October 1.
The Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) Business Management Executive Program is designed for newly hired managers in LD to meet their needs and ensure success as they move through their careers. Participants will receive an introductory training on key LD business management topics, our portfolio strategies, services, and how we live the Principles of Healthineers™ each day. Receive a comprehensive understanding of the LD environment, our operational culture, and our communication approach. The LD Business Management Executive Program offers an opportunity to meet and network with peers, senior management, and to gain an understanding about other regional business environments. This program combines the latest thinking with hands-on experience to inspire and elevate performance along every dimension of the LD business, from innovation and product development to effective management and strategies focused on growing revenue and profit.
5-day program, October 1 – October 5
There will also be a variety of evening social events organized to facilitate peer-to-peer and management team dialogue.
This invitation is for you only. Do not distribute this link or register any other representatives than yourself.
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
511 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591-5005 USA
After this program, you will have a good understanding of the following topics and your country responsibilities:
- Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics Market Place Overview, focusing on Laboratory Diagnostic
- Portfolio Solutions Strategy: Atellica®, Automation & Assays
- Product Lifecycle Overview
- Laboratory Diagnostics approach to Quality
- Product Development Process
- Flanders and Tarrytown Facilities: what we make and what we can showcase to potential customers on VIP visits
- Communications and Logistics
- Promotional Sales Programs
- Customer Relationship Management Platforms
- Service Overview
- Finance and MTA Budgeting Process
- Business Partner/Channel Management
- Instrument Forecasting S&OP Process
VP, Business Management
+1 914 524 2303
Director, Business Management
+44 7921 247216