LD Business Management Executive Program
Tarrytown, USA the week of January 15th
Dear Colleagues and Partners:
You have been nominated to attend the Business Management Executive Program, and we are pleased to invite you to a week of knowledge sharing in Tarrytown, USA the week of January 15th.
The Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) Business Management Executive Program is designed for newly hired managers and advanced business partners in LD to meet their needs and ensure success as they move through their careers. Participants will receive an introductory training on key LD business management topics, our portfolio strategies, services, and how we live the Siemens Healthineers Business Principles each day. Receive a full and in depth understanding of the LD environment, our operational culture, and our communication approach. The Business Management Executive Program offers an opportunity to meet and network with peers and senior management and to gain an understanding about other regional business environments. This program combines the latest thinking with hands-on experience to inspire and elevate performance along every dimension of the LD business, from innovation and product development to effective management and strategies focused on growing revenue and profit.
Siemens Healthineers Employees: 5-day program, January 15th – January 19th
Siemens Healthineers Advanced Partners: 3-day program, January 15th – January 17th
This invitation is for you only. Do not distribute this link or register any other representatives than yourself.
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
511 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591-5005 USA
After the Program, you will have a good understanding of the following topics and your country responsibilities to take home*:
- Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics Market Place overview
- Product Development Process
- Customer Relationship Management Platforms
- Service overview
- Finance and MTA Budgeting Process
- Business Partner/Channel Management
- Instrument forecasting S&OP Process
- Communication and Logistics
- Portfolio Solutions Strategy (analyzers, Automation & IT)
- Product Lifecycle overview
- LD’s approach to Quality
- Promotional Sales Programs
- Flanders Facility, what we make and what we can showcase to potential customers on VIP visits
* Note: some of the topics are exclusive to Siemens Healthineers employees.
Business Management Director
Mobile: +44 7921 247216
+1 914 524 2377