CLINITEK Status Connect System
Need more control over your point-of-care urinalysis testing process?
CLINITEK Status® Connect System simplifies wireless or wired connectivity and testing oversight in point-of care urinalysis for improved risk management.
- Offers flexible connectivity solutions by integrating data directly to the LIS, EMR or via point-of-care data management software solutions
- Provides improved POC testing workflow efficiencies when interfaced to leading data management solutions
- Improved barcode response time allows quick entry of lot and expiration data with a single scan.
- Improves risk management through advanced operator control functions, prevents unauthorized use
- Drives compliance across testing sites with programmable QC protocols and QC lockout
- Auto-Checks* help to ensure the quality and accuracy of data while facilitating an enhanced interpretation of results.
*Only available when using Siemens test strips with IR or color bands